The Easiest Cupcake Frosting Recipe - A Bountiful Love

The Easiest Cupcake Frosting Recipe



            Our youngest turned two last week! Seems like yesterday when she was just so little in my arms and she has always been a happy baby. Everybody who knows and who sees her smile just loves it! Her smile is contagious..

         
     We have been busy planning our trip to Disneyland for the past week and the last thing I want to do on the eve of our trip is to spend my energy in the kitchen. It was just a simple celebration at home, after all, it will be a sweet celebration at the Happiest Place on Earth.  This is a very easy recipe for cupcake frosting, no sweat at all.

Let's begin.

Ingredients:

1 8 oz tub of cool whip
1 instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
Milk ( half of what the recipe for making the pudding calls for - which is 1 cup)
Food coloring - I used gel coloring
sprinkles
piping bags
24 cupcakes ( recipe here: Joy of Baking - Chocolate Cupcakes



Directions:

Prepare and bake your cupcakes. let it cool before applying the frosting.

  
In a medium-size bowl, mix the whipped cream, pudding mix, and milk. Whisk it until it thickens. I usually leave the frosting mix in the fridge for about 5 minutes, to make it easier to pipe.


  In a small bowl, separate half of the frosting and apply a few drops of your desired coloring. We chose pink and purple.


just simply pipe it to your cooled cupcakes,


lovely isn't it?


and for a second color...


You can use a different piping tip for the second batch of your cupcakes,


Decorate them with sprinkles, sugar crystals , crushed oreos..whatever suits your fancy :)


She loves them ..our happy 2 yr old girl







Our Dear Lily Here's a song for you .. Happy Happy 2nd Birthday. We thank the Lord every day for you.


( Stay awhile and listen to the song.. it is beautiful I promise you..)



A Mother's Prayer


My sweet baby a loan from above.
No better treasure could I more love.
I stand here beside your bed as I pray
I lay my hand on your head and I say

May you grow up to serve Him
all of your days.
May He lead you and guide you
in all of your ways.
May His hand bless your future with
friendships that last.
May you cherish your youth
and not grow up too fast

I stare in wonder at your tiny frame.
Just to think that God knows you by name.
He knows every hair on your beautiful head.
He knows your thoughts before they are said.

Don't forget to pin and share!




Other Recipes to Try:













No comments

Thank you for stopping by and know that all of your comments are appreciated !