Kale Salad with Strawberry and Avocado - A Bountiful Love

Kale Salad with Strawberry and Avocado

  Do you ever get bored with your regular salad? That usual lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and so on salad? I do. I am not a big salad fan so I really do want a salad that tastes awesome and not boring, delicious but not unhealthy ( depending on the condiments that you will use). I love kale on smoothies but never had it on salad and I must say..I'm hooked!




  
Ingredients:

1 bunch of Kale
2 cups of hulled and sliced strawberries
1 diced and pitted avocados
1/4 cup diced red onions

Balsamic Dressing --> 1/2 cup Olive oil, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar,  4 tbsp honey or agave, 1 tsp flax seeds, salt to taste.



Directions :

Make your balsamic dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.  In a separate bowl, toss all of your salad ingredients, add in your desired amount of dressing until well combined.




It is simple and delicious!


Enjoy!


















9 comments

  1. The kale salad looks and sounds wonderful.... I just noticed today that I have kale to harvest and wondered how I wanted to use it. Thank you for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! thank you for stopping by.. you know one of my dreams..is to have my own mini garden :)

      Delete
  2. I love kale in salads and this looks delish! I've made a similar salad with spinach...now I'll add the kale.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat... I tried the spinach salad with strawberries in a restaurant and I love it..so feel free to send the recipe to me. God bless Pat :)

      Delete
  3. I love kale, and this looks tasty! Thanks for sharing your recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! You are welcome and thank you for visiting ..I do appreciate it ♥

      Delete
  4. The salad looks awesome, the dressing sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very healthy! Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so delicious for Summer!! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and know that all of your comments are appreciated !