Triple Chocolate Mint Cookies - A Bountiful Love

Triple Chocolate Mint Cookies



Chocolate on chocolate cookies..makes your heart skip a beat doesn't it?  I am not a big fan of mint cookies. I could eat one or two but I will not crave it.  These cookies, however, are not very "minty". I can taste the chocolate mint but it is mild and it doesn't make me sneeze. Maybe it's just me. These cookies are chewy, fudgy, and my oh my so delicious. A friendly and loving reminder, just like anything else..moderation is the key to any sweet dessert.


Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 (3.4 oz) package of chocolate fudge
1 cup Andes mint baking chips
1 cup dark chocolate or milk  chocolate chips

Directions:


Prepare your baking sheet, line it with parchment paper.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.


Cream butter and the sugars until creamy and fluffy.


Add in the pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat well until well incorporated. Gradually add the dry ingredients ,mix until combined . Do not over mix.



Fold in all the baking chips.



Put the dough ( wrapped or in a covered bowl) in the fridge for about 1-2 hrs.
After a couple hours,  preheat oven to 350.
Shape your dough into a ball  ( your desired size) and flatten.  Bake for 11 minutes.
Let it stay in your cookie sheet " to continue baking". Transfer to your cooling racks to let it completely cool.



I always put some chocolate chips on top of the cookies just right after they came out of the oven. They look more tantalizing that way.


Chocolatey goodness in every bite!





RECIPES TO TRY:







7 comments

  1. Oh my these look so yummy! I love mint flavoring in cookies and who cannot resist chocolate!
    Stopping by from the "Friday Flash" link up.
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely incredible! Wonder if I can talk my mom into baking them with me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with chocolate and mint. And the pudding addition-I bet these are so moist and tasty! Thanks for sharing with Pin Your Friday Favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! This is one I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing at the MerryMonday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so hood.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this triple chocolate mint cookies post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another goodie from your kitchen. So much chocolate, they seem like they could melt in our mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and know that all of your comments are appreciated !